Health Sciences Librarian
Phone: (614) 234-5222
Ken holds a B.A. in English, Lynchburg College, Lynchburg, VA and Master of Science in Library Science, Clarion University of Pennsylvania, Clarion, PA. He serves as the Library's liaison to Mount Carmel College of Nursing, spending much of his time supporting the educational and research needs of MCCN faculty and students. His other duties include collaborating and engaging with other nursing departments, developing support materials and delivering tailored workshops/orientations at the point-of-need. Recently he has established ongoing collaboration with Trinity systems wide researchers, nursing faculty and other nurse educators in designing and implementing customized online educational tutorials.
Provides professional level library and information services at all organizational levels, all Mount Carmel operating entities and geographic sites.
Ken Wright at his desk on the 4th floor of the CLE building.
- Wright, K. (2011). The Mount Carmel Health Sciences Library: Mother M. Constantine's legacy is alive and well. Retrieved from http://library.mchs.com/about-the-library/library-history
- Roksandic, S. & Wright, K. (2019) Elevating library learning: Implementing "self-directed learning" as an educational framework. Paper session presented at the annual Medical Library Association Conference on Monday, May 6, 2018 in Chicago, IL.
- Roksandic, S. & Wright, K. (2018) Shake, rattle and roll traditional 'brown bag' workshops. Paper session presented at the meeting of Midwest Chapter/Medical Library Conference on Sunday,October 7, 2018 in Cleveland, OH.
- Kilanowski, J. & Wright, K. (2107) Trinity Research Continuing Education Event: Evidence-Based Practice: Taking Fundamental Steps To Guide Your Research and Practice, Thursday, January 19, 2017. [webinar].
- Midwest Chapter of the Medical Library Association (Midwest Chapter/MLA)
- Ohio Health Sciences Library Association (OHSLA)