Study Rooms are located on the 4th floor. They can accomodate from 6-8 people and can be reserved for individual or group study.
- Customer access to the Study Rooms is on a first come, first served basis.
- To guarantee use of the Study Rooms, customers have to make a reservation online by 8 a.m. of the day of the reservation. If it is after 8 a.m. the day of the reservation, please call the Library Assistant at (614) 234-2154.
- Reservations are limited to 4 hours. Customers may continue using the room if there are no other reservations.
- Study Rooms should not be reserved for conducting class sessions, staff meetings, etc.
- Study Rooms 2, 3, & 4 are equipped with TVs and DVD players. Remote controls, wireless headphones and instructions to operate the A/V equipment are available at the Circulation Desk.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE PERSONAL ITEMS UNATTENDED!