Lead Health Sciences Librarian
– Technical Services
Current Role at MCHS
Lead Health Sciences Librarian – Technical Services
- Coordinates daily operations
- Administers electronic resources
- Manages document delivery services
- Supervises work-study students
- Liaison to MCHS GME Orthopedic and OBGYN Physician/Residency Programs, and MCHS Pharmacy Department
Education & Certifications
- MLIS, Kent State University (2001)
- BA, Ohio State University, Journalism (1987)
- Academy of Health Information Professionals
MCHS Health Sciences Library
Mount Carmel Health System | A Member of Trinity Health
127 South Davis Avenue
Columbus, OH 43222
- Mulcahy, N. (2019) Review Update: BrowZine. Doody's Collection Development Monthly. Retrieved from: https://dcdm.doody.com/2019/08/review-update-browzine/
- Mulcahy, N. (2018) A review of BrowZine. Doody's Collection Development Monthly. Retrieved from: http://dcdm.doody.com/2018/01/a-review-of-browzine/
- Mulcahy, N. (2017) Use it or lose it: data-driven decision making. Paper session presented at the OhioNET Dive into Data 2 Conference on Thursday, July 20 in Columbus, OH.
- Roksandic S., Mulcahy, N. & Pearson, D. Sustaining Innovative Services to Support Internal Efficiencies in a Collaborative Partnership. Paper presented at: Medical Library Association Annual Conference; May 14, 2014; Chicago, IL.
- Roksandic, S., Mulcahy, N. (2013) "New faces, new skills: training work study students in the digital age. Paper session presented at the Academic Library Association of Ohio Conference on Friday, October 25 in North Canton, OH.
- Roksandic, S., Mulcahy, N. (2013) When library staffing 'dries up' – immerse it with work study program. Paper session presented at the Midwest Chapter/Medical Library Association Conference on Sunday, October 6 in East Peoria, IL.
- Mulcahy, N., Oates, A. (2010). Managing student workers. Paper session presented at the OPAL Conference on Friday, August 6 in Urbana, OH.
- Medical Library Association (MLA)
- Midwest Chapter of the Medical Library Association (Midwest Chapter/MLA)
- Ohio Health Sciences Library Association (OHSLA)