- Access to the MCHSL eLibrary is available to all Mount Carmel Health System (MCHS) colleagues as well as Mount Carmel College of Nursing (MCCN) students, faculty, and staff. You need an active Library account to login and access the eLibrary.
- To create a Library account, click on this registration link.
- Once your account is created, we will send you a confirmation e-mail. Accounts are created manually. and it takes one business day for activation. All Library users are required to renew their accounts every year, except MCCN students whose accounts are loaded at the beginning of each new term.
- Please note: All enrolled MCCN students, and MCHS Graduate Medical Education Residents automatically have Library accounts and DO NOT need to complete the Library Registration form referenced above.
What is my Username?
Username is always last name when logging into the eLibrary.
What is my Password?
The answer to this question is depends on how you are affiliated with MCHS.
Students use their assigned student ID number as Library password. It is a 6-digit number that begins with a “4.” This is issued to you by MCCN and is sent to your student e-mail. In accordance with the Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA), Library staff are prohibited from providing students with their ID numbers.
Your Student ID number is printed on your student schedule. Follow these steps to find it:
- Log into CARMELink.
- Click on the “Student” tab.
- From the left side menu, click on the “Records and Registration” page.
- Page down to the “Student Schedule” header and click on the “View Details” link.
- Page down and click on the .pdf link to the “Student Schedule.”
- Your Student ID Number is printed on the top left corner of the page, directly under your name.
MCHS Colleagues Passwords
When registering for a Library account, please enter ONE of the following in the Password field:
- 4x4 issued to you by Trinity IT Department.
- First/Last initial along with associate ID number
- D number (including the “d”)
If you are having trouble logging in, please contact the Library at 614-234-5214,